Contact Us for Investor Relations Inquiries
Last updated on January 9, 2018
Before contacting us
Please refer to the FAQ pages.
Investor relations inquires
- J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd. (Investor Relations)
- Phone: +81-3-6895-0178
- Hours: 9:00 - 17:00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and year-end and New Year holidays)
Email contact form for investors
J. Front Retailing (the “Company”) and the companies in J. Front Retailing Group (the “Group Companies”) strongly recognize the importance of personal information protection. As well as abiding by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we have developed and comply with voluntary standards to appropriately protect personal information in the course of daily business activities. Particularly, your personal information is essential for us to provide services to you and we think that it is our social responsibility to appropriately and legally handle such information in a way you can trust. Therefore, in order to ensure the protection of your personal information, we will comply with the following items.
２．How the Company handles your personal information
- We will clarify the purpose of use and obtain consent from you before collecting personal information from you.
- When indirectly collecting personal information that is widely and publicly available on websites, in magazines, etc., we will announce it in advance on our website, etc.
- We will use personal information collected directly from you to the extent of the purpose of use to which you have agreed. We will use personal information collected indirectly from websites, magazines, etc. only to the extent of the purpose of use that we have previously specified on our website, etc.
- We will continue to take necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and its loss, falsification and leakage.
- We will appoint persons responsible for protecting and managing personal information and will educate, enlighten and regularly audit employees to ensure the appropriate handling of your personal information.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party unless prior consent is obtained from you or such disclosure is legally required by the provisions of laws and regulations or needed to protect important interests including public life and property.
- When outsourcing the handling of your personal information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the outsourced party to ensure the secure management of personal information.
- We will strive to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. We will set up contact points to respond to your requests for disclosure, correction and suspension of use of your personal information to the extent reasonable.
(1) Collection of personal information
- ① The Company and the Group Companies will collect personal information to the extent necessary for their business operations and by legal and fair means.
- ② Indirect collection of personal information
The Company and the Group Companies may collect personal information that is widely and publicly available on websites and in commercially available magazines, books, etc. indirectly from sources other than you to the extent necessary to invite you to sign up for the Daimaru Matsuzakaya Otokuisama Gold Card (gaisho, or out-of-store sales).
(2) Purpose of use of personal information
- ① Provision of corporate information of the Company and the Group Companies including news releases and IR information;
- ② Sales promotion including the provision of product information and life information and notice of various special offers;
- ③ Sales service operations including acceptance of order and advance order, layaway, sales processing, repair and processing, handover at a later date, delivery, customer service, after-sales service and various special services;
- ④ Response to inquiries and contact concerning products purchased, sales processing, delivery and lost articles;
- ⑤ Invitation to sign up for the Daimaru Matsuzakaya Otokuisama Gold Card (gaisho);
- ⑥ Marketing research and information analysis for the planning and development of products and services, etc.; and
- ⑦ Assurance of your safety and security.
*In case of emergency, we may contact based on information collected from you on your family and delivery address.
*We will use personal information collected indirectly from websites, magazines, books, etc. only to the extent of the purpose specified in Item ⑤ above.
(3) Shared use of personal information
- ① The Company will share personal information with the Group Companies.
Please click here for information on the Group Companies.
- ② The Company and the Group Companies will share personal information to the extent of the purpose of use specified above.
- ③ Items of personal information to be shared include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, occupation, title and buying history.
- ④ The Company will take responsibility for managing the shared use of personal information collected by the Company.
(4) Provision of personal information
The Company will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party, excluding any of the following cases.
- ① When your consent is obtained;
- ② When the Group Companies share your personal information to the extent specified in the preceding article titled “Shared use of personal information”;
- ③ When it is necessary for the Company’s contractors to perform contracted services;
- ④ When disclosure of personal information is required by the provisions of laws and regulations;
- ⑤ When it is necessary to protect human life, body and property; and
- ⑥ When it is required under laws and regulations by national organizations, local governments or parties entrusted by them.
(5) Implementation of security control measures
In order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and its loss, falsification and leakage, the Company will manage your personal information appropriately by establishing organizational, human and technical security control measures and taking necessary and appropriate actions.
(6) Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
Requests for disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information will be accepted at the contact point below and handled promptly to the extent reasonable and necessary. (Please use the form prescribed by the Company to make such requests.)
(7) Contact for inquiries concerning personal information
Investor Relations and Group Communications, Corporate Governance Promotion
J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd.
Phone: +81-3-6895-0178 (International) / 03-6895-0178 (Domestic)
Hours: 9:00 – 17:00 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
① Encryption of communications
- When collecting personal information from you, the Company will use an encryption technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on the relevant website pages to protect your personal information.
Please be aware that the contents may be read by others if you use an SSL-incompatible browser.
- (1) The Company shall bear no liability for any trouble, loss and damage caused by information contained in this site and the use of this site.
- (2) The Company shall bear no liability for any trouble, loss and damage caused by the discontinuance and suspension of the operation of this site and changes to information on this site.
If you agree to the above, please click on “I Agree” below and go to Contact Form.
An email response from us is addressed to you personally.
As the copyright pertaining to the email is the property of J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd. (the "Company"), please refrain from the transfer or secondary use of the email in part or in whole without the Company’s permission.
Please note that it may take some time to respond to your inquiry depending on the nature of the inquiry. and that, in some cases, we may not be able to answer your inquiry. For frequently asked questions, please refer to the FAQ pages.
To contact our stores or make an inquiry about matters other than investor relations, including products and services, please click here.