J. Front Retailing (the “Company”) and the companies in J. Front Retailing Group (the “Group Companies”) strongly recognize the importance of personal information protection. As well as abiding by the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information,” we have developed and comply with voluntary standards to appropriately protect personal information in the course of daily business activities. Particularly, your personal information is essential for us to provide services to you and we think that it is our social responsibility to appropriately and legally handle such information in a way you can trust. Therefore, in order to ensure the protection of your personal information, we will comply with the following items.
1. We will clarify the purpose of use and obtain consent from you before collecting personal information from you.
2. When indirectly collecting personal information that is widely and publicly available on websites, in magazines, etc., we will announce it in advance on our website, etc.
3. We will use personal information collected directly from you only for the purpose of use to which you have agreed. We will use personal information collected indirectly from websites, magazines, etc. only for the purpose of use that we have previously specified on our website, etc.
4. We will continue to take necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and its loss, falsification and leakage.
5. We will appoint persons responsible for protecting and managing personal information and will educate, enlighten and regularly audit employees to ensure the appropriate handling of your personal information.
6. We will not provide your personal information to any third party unless prior consent is obtained from you or such disclosure is legally required by the provisions of laws and regulations or needed to protect important interests including public life and property.
7. When outsourcing the handling of your personal information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the outsourced party to ensure the secure management of personal information.
8. We will strive to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. We will set up contact points to respond to your requests for disclosure, correction and suspension of use of your personal information to the extent reasonable.
October 1, 2014
YAMAMOTO Ryoichi, President and Representative Director
J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd.