- Realization of Customers’ Healthy/Safe/Secure Life
- Well-Being Life Proposed for Customers
Well-Being Life Proposed for Customers
The Group thinks “mental wealth,” “physical wealth,” “social wealth” and “environmental wealth” as well as conventional material and economic wealth will lead to the realization of Well-Being Life.
In response to growing customer awareness of ethical consumption, such as selecting products that provide solutions for environmental and social issues, Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Stores and Parco strive to provide more products and services that support ethical consumption. Going forward, the Group will conduct questionnaire surveys on customer awareness and sympathy for its sustainability activities.
Provide excitement to daily life and create new experiences that excite customers through art, culture and entertainment.
- Webinar talk event for the generation that has a strong interest in modern art
- 3D view online modern art exhibition and a physical exhibition at the same time in PARCO MUSEUM TOKYO and sold related goods online and others
Propose lifestyles such as exercise, sleep, meals, fashion and beauty, which make customers “beautiful and healthy” from inside and outside the body, so that they can enjoy an active life.
- Opening of Welpa, a healthcare mall with new concept, which provides medical care, products and services seamlessly, on the 10th floor of Shinsaibashi PARCO in November 2021
- Concept zone “michi kake,” which offers support to women, in the Daimaru Umeda store and others
Value “connection” with people and local communities and expand the offering of ethical products. Customers can contribute to society by buying them.
- Ethical consumption events that brought together brands working on sustainability
- Invitation of shops that carry fair trade products that support developing countries
- Event titled Think Local with TOHOKU to support the Tohoku region, which had been hit by the earthquake, by selling its local products and others
Expand the offering of sustainable products and services through which customers can learn about the global environment.
- Sales of organic JAS certified, MSC (marine eco label) certified, and other certified products
- Sales of upcycled products made from marine plastic
- Events to reduce food loss
- Urban beekeeping on the rooftop of the Daimaru Shinsaibashi store that gives consideration to the environment and coexistence with local communities and commercialization of honey collected by these bees and others